Harness the Power of the Subconscious Mind for Aligned Productivity

subconscious redesign Oct 08, 2021


Do you know that you can use your mind to get exactly what you want? 


On a daily basis, we only have access to about 5% of our minds - the conscious mind.


The other 95% is considered the subconscious mind.


It’s absolutely CRAZY to think that we move through life with only that 5%, thinking we are in control, when the other 95% is actually running the show.



Here’s what the subconscious mind is doing, regulating and in charge of: 


Habits & Routine Actions:

Whether it’s brushing your teeth or snoozing the alarm, your subconscious mind helps save energy by making habits out of the things you do consistently. However, this is where it’s easy to create unintentional habits that aren’t serving you.


Programming & Beliefs:

Until the age of 7, you are basically a walking talking subconscious mind. That is why everything you see and hear, you internalize to be true. This is where a  lot of your programming around hard work, success, and rest come from.


Distributing and generating and storing all energy:

You know how when you were a kid, and your parents asked you to clean your room and you just didn’t have the energy, but then if you were asked if you wanted to get ice cream, suddenly the energy was there. Yup, that’s the subconscious mind at work - which means you actually have more energy, it’s just knowing how to work together with your mind to access it at the right times. 


So how are you supposed to use that other 95% of your brain to get exactly what you want?? 


Through working TOGETHER with it & harnessing its power, as opposed to working against it (which you’re most likely doing - again, unintentionally - if you’re not getting the results you want).


I’m sharing exactly HOW to harness the power of your subconscious mind for your aligned productivity in Ep 14 of Align & Allow! 


Register here to get access to this episode and all other past and future Align & Allow Episodes (and even be able to join on Live!).




Get ready to Unlock the Three Cyclical Codes to Expand Your Productivity


With the Free Sacred Guide


Crack the Codes of your Cyclical Success Strategy

✔ The science behind cycle syncing and why your procrastination, lack of momentum or focus have nothing to do with your “lack” of productivity

✔ Unlock the THREE CODES to Cyclical Harmony so that you can create your cyclical success strategy and start living in your dream life & freedom frequency

✔ Walk away with your clear process for maximising your productivity, increasing your efficiency  and in turn reclaiming your time and energy

Get the Sacred Guide Here